- State of the art facilities
- Calm woodland surroundings with ample outdoor space catering to all ages
- A British education in an international environment
- Teaches children from 3 years through to 18 years of age
- Above average pass rates at IGCSE and A-Level
- Entry into some of the most prestigious universities world-wide.
- Emphasis is not only on academia but sport, drama, music and art play an important part in the curriculum
Current enrolment: 480 students (September 2018)
Teaching Staff: 44
Classroom Assistants: 2
Administrative Staff: 7
Teacher – Student ratio 1:12
Limited Class sizes Diplomas: (I)GCSE, AS and A-Level
Please refer to School Guide for the availability of subjects in both (I)GCSE, AS and A-Level.
Administrative Building housing Offices, Staff Rooms, Library with over 11,000 volumes, both for research and leisure overseen by a full-time Librarian and the Dining Room (Café des Amis).
A purpose-built Primary School building with twelve classes, Medical Room and Hall.
A Science building with four Laboratories and a second Computer Suite.
The Rosanna Building with 2 Art Studios, multiple classrooms
A state-of-the-art Gymnasium with seating for an audience of 200. A synthetic football pitch and exterior sports court.
The Performing Arts Hall, fully equipped with sound and lighting and Music Rooms.
Mougins School is a member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS) and accredited by the International Schools Council (ISC).
Mougins School is a