The Organisation of the School limits class sizes, bearing in mind that numbers can be increased in Forms 10 to 13 where students are split according to subject choices. The School is divided into Primary and Secondary sections although, for administrative purposes, it is a single unit. The School is supervised by the Senior Management Team which comprises the Headmaster Thomas Schaedler, the Deputy Head Mrs Joanna Povall and the Primary Head Mrs Christine Bearman.
- State of the art facilities
- Calm woodland surroundings with ample outdoor space catering to all ages
- A British education in an international environment
- Teaches children from 3 years through to 18 years of age
- Above average pass rates at IGCSE and A-Level
- Entry into some of the most prestigious universities world-wide.
- Emphasis is not only on academia but sport, drama, music and art play an important part in the curriculum
Current enrolment: 480 students (September 2018)
Teaching Staff: 44
Classroom Assistants: 2
Administrative Staff: 7
Teacher – Student ratio 1:12
Limited Class sizes Diplomas: (I)GCSE, AS and A-Level
Please refer to School Guide for the availability of subjects in both (I)GCSE, AS and A-Level.
Administrative Building housing Offices, Staff Rooms, Library with over 11,000 volumes, both for research and leisure overseen by a full-time Librarian and the Dining Room (Café des Amis).
A purpose-built Primary School building with twelve classes, Medical Room and Hall.
A Science building with four Laboratories and a second Computer Suite.
The Rosanna Building with 2 Art Studios, multiple classrooms
A state-of-the-art Gymnasium with seating for an audience of 200. A synthetic football pitch and exterior sports court.
The Performing Arts Hall, fully equipped with sound and lighting and Music Rooms.
Mougins School is a member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS) and accredited by the International Schools Council (ISC).
Mougins School is a