We are delighted to welcome you to the traditional summer concert on Friday 25th of June at 6pm.
More information will be coming very soon!
FRIDAY ICE LOLLIES
Summertime and Friday Ice Lollies are finally back! This is a nice way for the students to refresh during the hot summer days and also for the PTA to do some fundraising for future activities!
If there are any parents who wish to help on one or more Friday’s in the coming weeks please sign up here.
We are very proud of our students who are working really hard on the Piano Recital which they will perform next week on Friday 18th June at 4pm.
Unfortunately, due to the health situation, we will be able to welcome only the parents of the performers.
We are pleased to offer Mougins families the option of summer camps during the school holiday. Riviera Kids will be running an exciting program for under 12’s based at ICS Cote D’Azur (EBICA) and for over 12’s at Mougins. The programs are an exciting mix of sport and outdoor adventure that take advantage of this wonderful place in which we live.
With further restrictions being lifted across France this week, we would like to clarify the situation at school as set out to us by the French Government. Currently many restrictions remain in place.
- Masks – The new Alpes Maritimes relaxation of mask wearing only applies to beaches, promenades and urban ‘green areas’ e.g. Parks. In school masks must continue to be worn by all students (from year 1 upwards), staff and visitors. This prefecture of the Alpes Maritimes has announced that this will remain in place until 5th July. Therefore masks will continue to be worn in school until the end of the academic year.
- Masks must also be worn by parents/guardians at all times whilst on school grounds including drop off and pick up in the car park.
- An entire class/ year group (in secondary) will close on confirmation of 1 positive case.The entire class/year group will be required to take a rapid antigen test within 24hrs of class closure and isolate for 7 days. An initial negative result does not reduce the isolation period. A negative PCR or Antigen test will be required to return to school after isolation.
- Students must remain at home if they, or any member of the household tests positive for Covid. Parents have a responsibility to inform school as soon as possible to ensure any action required occurs without delay.
- Lunch will continue to be staggered in the canteen as per government guidelines. With the warmer weather finally arriving, the use of the large outside spaces will also facilitate ‘safer’ eating times.
- Sports are now being held both inside and outdoors under strict health protocol conditions.
- Off site excursions are now permitted to cultural centres etc. These will be undertaken with strict health policies in place.
- End of school celebrations are now authorised with health policies in place.
- Although some travel is now opening up there are some requirements that remain firmly in situ at present.
- On return from travel within the EU and Schengen region a negative test is required within 72hrs of returning to France.
- On return from travel outside the EU and Shengen region a negative Covid test is required within 72hrs of return travel, Isolation for 7 days on arrival to France and a negative test prior to return to school.
If you have any questions related to Covid please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the notice board info from Primary:
Wednesday 16th June – KS1 Fun Sport Morning
This is for Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. Due to COVID, parents are not able to attend.
Friday 25th 9:00 Early Years Prize Giving assembly
- Monday 28th KS2 (4,5,6) Prize Giving assembly 9:00
- Tuesday 29th KS1 (1,2,3) Prize Giving assembly 9:00
July 1st – Year 7-12 Prize Giving Thursday 2:30pm
We look forward to celebrating our Year 13 Graduation on Friday the 2nd of July!
Please note that due to covid situation, only the parents will be able to attend the ceremony.
We are following the French guidelines, and everyone will have to wear masks at all times.
More information will follow really soon.
SPEAKERS ON THE ROCKS #2
Finding a path, a study option… Each year orientation is an essential phase in the future of a student’s career: it is very important to take inventory of all desires and the whole situation in order to better adapt into a professional project. To help our students as much as possible, we are delighted to host Speakers on the Rocks:
Wednesday 16th June between 1:30 and 2.30 pm
A big thanks to Sabine, Courtney and the PTA for some amazing work on the speaker series
FORM 11 & 12
Form 12 Electives Program – Monday 14th June – Wednesday 16th June
Speakers on the Rock – Wednesday 16th June
LOCAL STUDIES PROGRAMME FORM 7
- On Tuesday 15th June 7A will visit the Terre de Soleil animal refuge in Saint Cézaire-sur-Siagne
- On Tuesday 22nd June 7B will visit the Monumental Mougins outdoor sculpture exhibition
- On Tuesday 29th June it will be 7B’s turn to visit Terre de Soleil