THE NOTICE BOARD INFO
They are here! You’ll be hearing a lot more about these in the coming months!
We are pleased to offer Mougins families the option of summer camps during the school holiday. Riviera Kids will be running an exciting program for under 12’s based at ICS Cote D’Azur (EBICA) and for over 12’s at Mougins. The programs are an exciting mix of sport and outdoor adventure that take advantage of this wonderful place in which we live.
Please find the information on the program and how to sign up below:
- An entire class/ year group (in secondary) will close on confirmation of 1 positive case. The entire class/year group will be required to take a rapid antigen test within 24hrs of class closure and isolate for 7 days. An initial negative result does not reduce the isolation period. A negative PCR or Antigen test will be required to return to school after isolation.
- Students must remain at home if they, or any member of the household tests positive for Covid. Parents have a responsibility to inform school as soon as possible to ensure any action required occurs without delay.
- Lunches will continue to be staggered in the canteen as per government guidelines. With the warmer weather finally arriving, the use of the large outside spaces will also facilitate ‘safer’ eating times.
- Masks – The new Alpes Maritimes relaxation of mask wearing only applies to beaches, promenades and urban ‘green areas’ e.g. Parks. In school masks must continue to be worn by all students (from year 1 upwards), staff and visitors. Masks must also be worn by parents/guardians at all times whilst on school grounds including drop off and pick up in the car park.
- Sports are now being held both inside and outdoors under strict health protocol conditions.
- We continue to liaise with the local authorities with regard to routine saliva and self testing in school. This was supposed to begin this week, however, there has been a delay. We will inform you as soon as we receive the details on how this will be rolled out.
- On return from travel within the EU and Schengen region a negative test is required within 72hrs of returning to France.
- On return from travel outside the EU and Shengen region a negative Covid test is required within 72hrs of return travel, Isolation for 7 days on arrival to France and a negative test prior to return to school.
If you have any questions related to Covid please contact email@example.com
We would also like to remind Form 9 that you must make your final IGCSE selection in Google Classroom by this Friday 14th May.
CASTING IN ANTIBES
As part of the serie’s production “The Reunion”, an adaptation of the best-seller “La Jeune Fille et la Nuit” by Guillaume Musso, the casting director Sylvie Brochere is looking for bilingual French and English girls to play the daughters of one of the main character.
If you are interested, please send your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read this important letter from the Parent–teacher association HERE.