Below you will find links to download the different timetables of our school clubs running this year at Mougins School, for more information please feel free to call (04.93.90.15.47) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following extra-curricular musical activities are currently offered:
- JUNIOR CHOIR: Tuesday 13.00-13.30; Rosie Dixon and Fiona Martin.
- YEAR 10-13 CHOIR: Monday 13.30-14.05; Nicki Elcome and Glenn Horsfall.
- YEAR 7-9 GIRL’S CHOIR: Friday 13.30-14.05; Nicki Elcome.
- LES VOIX CRYSTALES (a high level chamber choir): Friday 3.30-4.30; Nicki Elcome and Glenn Horsfall.
- STUDENT BANDS run by Alex Keren.
The following musical events take place annually at Mougins School:
Winter and Spring Concert, BTEC Music Recital Evening, a School Musical Production and a Primary Concert.
Students from the school regularly participate in the following events taking place in the local community:
Harvest Festival at a retirement home; Riviera International Singers Winter Concert in Valbonne; Fete de la Musique; Misc. other events.
There are currently the following numbers of students taking instrumental and vocal lessons with our team of visiting peripatetic music teachers:
- PIANO: 60 students (Bojana Nislic, Jackline Marion).
- GUITAR: 50 students (Alex Keren).
- DRUMS: 40 students (Jaren Lamb).
- WOODWIND: 8 students (Lizzy Parks and Beatrice Guiffray).
- VIOLIN: 8 students (Beatrice Guiffray).
- VOICE: 50 students (Margot Renssen and Glenn Horsfall).