As we come to the end of what has been a very strange year for all of us I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you.
To all of the parents for your help and support throughout the year. We are always so grateful for all that you do, from supporting our events to your positivity towards us all. In particular I would like to thank the Primary PTA rep and all class mums for the help you have given us throughout the year
To all of the staff, your dedication and hard work is always inspirational and so very much appreciated. Thank you for your commitment and passion in providing a fantastic learning environment for the children.
To all of the children, you have been so very incredible during this difficult time. To wear masks at all times and to work with such restrictions, has been hard, but you have all been so amazing throughout.
Regardless of all the restrictions we have still managed to achieve so much this year;
- Google Classrooms set up as parent information platforms
- Harvest Festival – recorded for parents
- Parent consultations – onsite in line with social distancing guidelines
- Mme Gentil – collection this year extended across whole school
- Junior Duke introduced
- World Book Day
- Easter Egg Hunts
- School in the Woods – EYFS/KS1
- First aid training by school nurse
- Wear it Wild Day
- End of Year Assemblies
In collaboration with the PTA;
- Regular meetings with primary rep and termly meetings with class reps
- Elf on a Shelf – xmas ideas designed by PTA
- Playground projects – KS1 equipment bought after donation from parent
- KS2 – primary student council working with some PTA reps
- Eco schools – Earth Day
To those of you who are moving on we wish you all the very best in your new schools.
For those of you returning in September we are looking forward to a new year and to seeing you back.